A great freelance community just needs a SPARK. That’s where you come in.
SPARK is Freelancers Union’s monthly member meetup in nearly 25 cities, where you can get ideas to help your business, meet wonderful people, and be yourself with other people who understand the freelance life.
We're looking for leaders and experts to join local SPARK teams and help start new ones! Whether you’re a seasoned freelance veteran or just starting out, becoming a SPARK leader is a great way to build your network in your local community and connect with other freelancers.
Some of the roles we’re looking for:
- New SPARK Leaders - Want to build a community of freelancers in your city?
- Curriculum Leads - You want to help your freelancers learn valuable skills and connect with local experts. Events Leads - You’re the type of person who can help make SPARK a great experience for everyone who attends.
- Marketing Leads - You’re a marketing maven (or an aspiring one) who can help spread the word out about SPARK.
- Community Leads - You want to connect with allied groups and local officials to make an impact for freelancers in your community.
- Experts and Specialists - You’re a legal, tax, finance, marketing, or business coaching professional ready to share your knowledge with freelancers.
Interested in learning more?
The more SPARKs there are across the country, the more freelancers who can connect, share knowledge, and advocate for change. Make 2018 the year you commit to growing your business and giving back to your community.