Thanks to everyone who participated in our freelance tax webinar!
Did you miss it? Not to worry! You can watch it at your leisure:
Some of the topics we covered:
- How changes to the tax code affect freelancers in 2018
- Common mistakes freelancers make on their taxes - (including areas of inappropriate and missed deductions)
- Sole Proprietor, LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp differences and advantages
- Important deadlines for reporting, filing extensions, and paying estimated quarterly taxes
- Best practices for saving receipts
( When reporting in multiple states is required
Stay tuned for more tax info and helpful resources on the Freelancers Union blog!
Paid advertiser disclosure: Freelancers Union will receive compensation that may impact how and where offers like this one appear. Not all investment advisers or available IRA offers are shown.