Have you made your health insurance selections for 2018? Time is running out.
Freelancers need make their selections by December 15 to ensure continuous coverage in January. Need help selecting a plan? Shop our hand-picked health insurance plans for freelancers.
In New York and some other states, Open Enrollment will be extended beyond the federal December 15th deadline, but it’s still a good idea to make a selection by December 15 so you don’t have a coverage gap.
Better yet, when you buy health insurance through Freelancers Union, you support advocacy like the “Freelance Isn’t Free” campaign -- at no additional cost to you.
We need your help spreading the word. Make sure your fellow freelancers are covered.
Spread the word, freelancers:— Freelancers Union (@freelancersu) November 20, 2017
1) The ACA is very much alive
2) Freelancers need to choose health insurance plans before Dec 15
3) When you buy insurance from @freelancersu you support advocacy for freelancers at no extra cost to you https://t.co/H0sRSeeiPF pic.twitter.com/4okP3eOTy1
Need help choosing a plan? Check out these resources:
- Everything freelancers need to know about health insurance
- Glossary of health insurance terms
- How to choose health insurance
- Health insurance subsidy guide
They’re not helping. You can. Help spread the word.