2017 has not lacked for drama when it comes to health insurance, but it’s October and the ACA is still in effect, which means it’s almost time to make your annual decision about your health care. Open Enrollment for health insurance still begins on November 1st, and we’ve got you covered.
Believe it or not, buying health insurance doesn’t have to suck. Sign up here to be get notifications and valuable information on deadlines and how to choose plans:
We’ll be offering a range of resources throughout Open Enrollment, so stay tuned.
Here are the key dates to keep in mind:
- October 15: Medicare Open Enrollment begins
- November 1: Health Insurance Open Enrollment begins
- December 7: Medicare Open Enrollment closes
- December 15: Deadline to sign up for health insurance that starts January 1
- January 31: Close of Open Enrollment
When you buy insurance through Freelancers Union, you help support resources and advocacy for your fellow freelancers, and invest in a non-f****d system. Sign up to be notified about our plans and be sure to make a selection by the deadline to ensure continuous coverage.