Freelancers, it’s time to (finally) take a vacation!
Here's how to enter for a chance to win $750 towards a trip to the San Francisco Bay Area and $250 towards awesome New Mutualist foodie spots!
How to Enter:
- Visit Freelancers Union's Facebook page and "like" our page
- Fill out the entry form
- Share with friends to get bonus entries
Your New Mutualist trip:
- Journey to San Francisco with $750 towards airfare and lodging
- Wine and dine at the world-famous Chez Panisse, a restaurant dedicated to local food and environmental sustainability, with a $175 gift certificate
- Have a cheesy lunch at The Cheese Board Collective, a worker cooperative pizza restaurant and bakery, with a $50 gift certificate
- Pick up some snacks for the road at Rainbow Grocery Cooperative, a worker cooperative grocery store full of local yumminess, with a $25 gift certificate
What is New Mutualism, you ask? It’s the simple idea that we’re stronger together than we are alone. So whatever choices we make as freelancers and individuals -- whether that’s where to shop or where to visit on vacation -- we should support businesses and organizations that support the Do It Ourselves principle and are driven by a social mission. Read more about New Mutualism here.
By entering this contest, you become a member of Freelancers Union. Freelancers Union is a non-profit membership organization that promotes the interests of independent workers -- and is completely free to join! Freelancers Union is dedicated to supporting all aspects of your life and making you the best freelancer you can be -- which is why we’re helping you become the well-rested, relaxed, and inspired freelancer you’ll be after your trip to San Francisco! If you are already a member of Freelancers Union, you’re still encouraged to participate.
Good luck, enterprising freelancer!