WELCOME BACK EVERYONE! We are so excited to be open again and to see friendly faces (and hopefully new faces) at the Freelancers Hub, located in Industry City at 241 37th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11232. Beginning October 3rd, we are back providing free co-working and free workshops for members, as well as a couple of new features.
If you are interested in booking a co-working desk, you can do so through Simplybook.me. As always, it is completely free to create a membership with us. With your membership, you will still get 8 days of FREE coworking, but we’ve now added some new options. Members can book a block of the day - Morning (9AM-1PM) or Afternoon (1PM - 5PM), or the entire day to co-work (9AM-5PM). This way it gives more members a chance to visit us and take advantage of our resources. If you’ve used up your 8 free days, you can book extra days for $2 per session.
We will continue to be providing free workshops for all members with a mix of in-person and online events. The majority of our in-person events will be live streamed so members can still attend if they are out of state. Our classroom can fit about 30-35 folks comfortably and will also be available for members to book to use for their own meetings or small events. The classroom/meeting room bookings will be at a rate of $60/hour.
For rules regarding conduct in the Freelancers Hub and our offered amenities:
- Custom name tags will be given for regular members (after your 4th visit)
- We encourage talking to your neighbor, networking is important, but do keep volume at a moderate level.
- We do have a small kitchenette with a fridge. Feel free to store your lunch or drinks there. Please label all containers and bottles with the post-its provided. We will be cleaning and throwing away any contents left in the fridge on Friday afternoons.
- Feel free to snack lightly in the space, but please clean up after yourself. For eating full meals, we ask you to eat downstairs in the food hall area where there is plenty of seating.
- Coffee will be provided in the mornings on a first come, first serve basis. A donation cup will be left if you’d like to donate to the coffee fund.
- We will have lockers you can rent for the day for a $1 donation. You cannot leave items overnight.
- We will not be allowed to have office pets, unless they are service animals due to some members may have allergies. If you do have a service animal, shoot us an email just to give us a heads up.
- If you cannot make your booking, please cancel it or let us know and we can cancel it for you. If we notice you are a consistent no-show, we will limit your amenities.
- But above all - have fun and network!
We cannot wait to see you back in our space! If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com