Freelancers Union is hiring! We’re looking for a dynamic, creative, member-oriented leader who can take one of the best blogs for freelancers to the next level.
Is it you? We want to hear from you!
Here’s what you’d do:
- Manage the editorial schedule for the Freelancers Union blog
- Develop strategies and plans to increase adoption and drive member interaction
- Brainstorm, plan and execute social media campaigns.
- Continuously harvest the best posts and discussions and convert them into support content
- Choose subject matter and suitable form to express member feelings, experiences or ideas to narrate stories or events.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and news concerning Freelancers Union, its membership, labor and employment to become an authority on the subjects for which content is created.
Our office is located in Downtown Brooklyn, and this is an on-site position. To apply, please email a resume, portfolio or links to work samples, and a thoughtful cover letter with brief salary history to email@example.com.
While you’re at it, check out our other job listings and pass them on to your friends!