Oh, October… we’ve turned the corner into fall, and there’s a crisp bite to the weather. Autumn is in the air -- and so’s the common cold, the flu, and all sorts of other seasonal ailments.
Even though freelancing might allow you to take more sick days than the average 9-5, it’s important to stay healthy! And remember: your mental health is just as important as your physical health, too.
So with that, we’d like to share with you our round-up for the week: Staying Healthy!
- 5 simple ways freelancers tell us they manage stress
- 4 reasons why freelancers need to meditate
- 6 air-filtering houseplants to make you breathe easier
- Take a hike! (to improve your health, sleep, and creativity)
- Dear Diary: Journaling is good for you
- Volunteering is good for your health
- Why cherries help you sleep
- Weird sleep habits? How to sleep and stay productive
- Why your belly needs bacteria
- 4 smoothie recipes for healthy, busy freelancers
- My eyeballs are melting: 5 tools for strained, screen-dead eyes
- Office Ergonomics 101
- Walking is good for your brain, study says
- Are you happier when you're creating?
- How to stay healthy and happy while flying
- High powered snacks for freelancers
- 5 natural remedies for battling the common cold
- 8 tips to fall asleep faster and sleep deeper
- How to cope with burnout
- Say goodbye to winter blues
Take care of yourself so you can take care of business. Got any other tips on staying healthy, or perhaps you're a healthcare and wellness professional yourself? Head over to the Health and Wellness Hive!