Don’t wait ’til January to get your 2011 marketing on track. Start November 1 instead. On November 1 at 4pm (EST), join Ilise Benun, Marketing Mentor and author of “The Designer’s Guide to Marketing & Pricing,” for a complimentary webcast to get answers to these questions and more:
- Which marketing tools should you use and how often?
- How much time should you spend on social media?
- Should you be blogging? Guest blogging?
- How many networking events should you attend each month?
- What is the most effective marketing tool to reach prospects outside your geographic area?
- When is it best to email (and do people even read their email anymore)?
- How often should you update your website?
- How do you position yourself as an expert to your prospects?
- What are the best resources to track contacts? Sign up now.